I am young and I want a little help

Hello, this is my first time dealing with this program…
I have some problems and I do not know what to do.
I have seen many videos and every time I try to install it I have some problems

this is the video to install on windows 7…

i try all the time but i have the some problem…

ok i start…

i download this link

cocos2d-x-3.17
android-ndk-r9d
apache-ant-1.10.5

and sdk android the last version
sdk-tools-windows-4333796.zip

first i install
but sdk is not open to download drivers.
next i create project all is fine but i am goin to build and Run prject

this command

cocos run -s E:\progra\TestGame -p android is start to run next i have error

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':TestGame'.
> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
  [Android SDK Platform 27, Android SDK Build-Tools 27.0.1].
  Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and co
mplete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK M
anager.
  Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workst
ation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --debug option to
get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s
Error running command, return code: 1.

can someone tell me what to do?

one more question…

I really like a game clash of kings.
as far as I know it’s hard to create but I want to know how at least the initial stages

Here’s a way that works:

1 - Download Cocos2d-x 3.17, and extract it to a folder, for example:

C:\Cocos\Cocos2d-x\cocos2d-x-3.17

2 - In a command prompt, go into Cocos2dx 3.17 folder, and type:

./setup.py

3 - Download android-ndk-r16b and extract it to a folder, and for the sake of this example it will be located in:

C:\android\ndk\android-ndk-16b

4 - Same goes for the Android SDK:

C:\android\sdk\android-sdk

5 - Download Android Studio v3.2, and install it. When it asks you to download the SDK etc., there should be an option to set it to the paths you have already extracted the SDK to. Also, let Android Studio download the required build tools and whatever else you want to download from there. Make sure you tick build tools version 28.0.3, since we will require it later.

6 - Download CMake, from cmake.org, specifically version 3.12.4, so if you have 64Bit Windows, then get this one: cmake-3.12.4-win64-x64.msi, and install it.

7 - To create your own project, let’s assume you’re putting new projects in the following path:

C:\projects\

So, using the console, go into the projects folder, and type this:

cocos new MyGame -p com.your_company.mygame -l cpp -d .

That should create folder named “MyGame” inside the projects folder, so it will look like this:

C:\projects\MyGame

8 - If you want to do your development on Android, then open up Android Studio. In Android Studio, open the project located in:

C:\projects\MyGame\proj.android

Open gradle.properties which is in your proj.android folder.

Set this:
PROP_BUILD_TYPE=cmake

You may need to also set PROP_BUILD_TOOLS_VERSION=28.0.3 assuming you have that version of the build tools downloaded already in Android Studio.

In the Android Studio menu, click File->Project Structure->SDK Location, and set the paths to the Android SDK and NDK.

Now, build your project.

4 Likes

ths for the post… i have install just as you told me… now all the problem is start tin android studio…

The fix is in this thread:

FYI, you can just use the search tool on this forum to search for other posts regarding that error, which in this case searching for “mips64e” would have been enough.

ths for the help … now i have one more… look here…
i go to try to compile but is not work and i have one error this…

That is just a warning, not an error. I don’t see any errors in that screenshot, and I don’t even see any mention of you actually building/compiling it.

In the menu up top, click Build -> Make Project, and that will start the compilation and build process.

Also, if you’re new to all of this, then perhaps you should develop the game for Windows using Visual Studio first, then when you have it working, compile it for Android. Your development process may be significantly quicker if you do it this way.

2 Likes