How to use a single csb ui layout for all resolutions

Hi,
I’m using CocosStudio 1.6.0.0 with Cocos2dx 3.2, i would like to use a single layout for all resolutions. How to achieve that? Can anyone link me to a tutorial or a sample code ?

I have a layout 960x640 which runs well in iPhone 4S, i have no scale factor set for my game, i’m handling the scaling of assets and i’m not sure if that matters anyway. When i run the same game in android device which has the same resolution as iPhone 4S, the layout looks messed up, the cropping is not proper i mean the mask on the panel and some stuffs are missing too. Also in android device i’m getting a blank white screen behind the layout (tested in 2 different devices). Anyone experienced such issues or how to basically handle CSB files across devices ?

Is the above mentioned versions are compatible ?

All helps are highly appreciated :smile:

updated cocos to 3.3rc2 still problem persist, now on both iOS and android. Need help !!!

this solved the issue

@cocos2dxDeveloper please update the android template or fix it at engine level, spent nearly 2 days to figured this. Its an amazing framework but lack of docs and tutorial is screwing things real bad.

Hi,
I have known this issue. And i found a good solution. Keep everything in a Panel. Make groups of Panels. Like for buttons keep 1 panel. For message box keep 1 panel. and when you call that panel in game that time scale those panels according to height of the screen. And once you scale it inside the code then that would work across every devices!! CSB is cool way to create a complete menu and animations.

i have all the elements under one panel, and then scaled the panel at runtime to match the height. And it works perfect.