how to build cocos2d-x project for tizen device?

kk y wrote:

Hi Lee
I build cocos2d-x project for tizen device success, but every time need run twice. the first push in device can’t run app, the error is “static int Tizen::App::_AppLifecycleManager::LaunchCallback(int,void*)(9210)> cannot acquire app for 6347”.
The second time push in device the app run success, I find out the second time push 3 files, but the first time not:
[RDS] Pushing file “/Work/Tizen/cocos2d-x-develop/samples/Cpp/MyGame/proj.tizen/.sign/author-signature.xml” to “/opt/usr/apps/tmp/kw3w97BkBv/author-signature.xml” in target.
[RDS] Pushing file “/Work/Tizen/cocos2d-x-develop/samples/Cpp/MyGame/proj.tizen/.sign/signature1.xml” to “/opt/usr/apps/tmp/kw3w97BkBv/signature1.xml” in target.
[RDS] Pushing file “/Work/Tizen/cocos2d-x-develop/samples/Cpp/MyGame/proj.tizen/Debug-Tizen-Device/MyGame” to “/opt/usr/apps/tmp/kw3w97BkBv/bin/MyGame” in target.
[RDS] Pushing file “/Work/Tizen/cocos2d-x-develop/samples/Cpp/MyGame/proj.tizen/.rds_delta” to “/opt/usr/apps/tmp/kw3w97BkBv/.rds_delta” in target.
I don’t know whether it is for this reason?

I guess I have found the solution but not the reason for this strange behaviour. Solution is, do not copy other manifest of some other project into cocos2d-x project. Just change the ID as per requirement and every thing will be fine all the time oeven n first run as well. Thanks.

Thanks a lot athar nouman. It Works!