Cocos2d-x 3.0 Tutorial Competition

@zijian.rao you have some debts here :wink:

@ruben@mandukagames.com wrote:

@zijian.rao you have some debts here :wink:

Sorry for debts…
We are making the decisions now. The results of the competition will come out in this week.
If you talk about the rule…
As we encouraged more and more people to join the event. We don’t want to just tell them that you cannot post your tutorials because the time is limited.
But for the competition side, if the participants cannot submit on time, he/she’s points would be deducted.

@Lef
@wonbear
@hunter_hb
@Torelli95
@sayedtdm
@Den
@buntynara
@jeffxtang
@ruben@mandukagames.
@javi_moralesf

Thank you for your tutorials, we are really appreciate of it
Could you tell me your e-mail address? You can send it to zijian.rao@chukong-inc.com

@Lef
@wonbear
@hunter_hb
@Torelli95
@sayedtdm
@Den
@buntynara
@jeffxtang
@ruben@mandukagames.
@javi_moralesf

Thank you for your tutorials, we are really appreciate of it
Could you tell me your e-mail address? You can send it to zijian.rao@chukong-inc.com

Hi everybody, can you make some tutorial about cocos2d-js on android? I used cocos2d-x for a short time but now I want to restart programming with cocos2d-js. Thanks!

@zijian.rao Here’s my tutorial submission: Dragging a sprite around the screen. (Cross-posted on Paralaxer.com.)

Sorry it’s a bit late! I don’t expect to win a t-shirt. Just want to contribute. :slight_smile:

@natweiss wrote:

@zijian.rao Here’s my tutorial submission: Dragging a sprite around the screen. (Cross-posted on Paralaxer.com.)

Sorry it’s a bit late! I don’t expect to win a t-shirt. Just want to contribute. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Thank you

Here is my another simple tutorial about Qt Creator usage:

Hi Den,

This is great. Would I be allowed to add this to our Wiki and massage the content a bit?

Hey this is great tutorials , it will be a sham to leave it here , can you please open some "User Tutorials " section in the wiki pages
so it can be browsed by topic easily ?
Thanks !

Hi @slackmoehrle,

Sure you can modify the content and add it to the wiki :slight_smile:

@Meir - sure, that is a great idea. I’ll do it this coming week.

@Zaki - This topic really isn’t the place to post for the best traction. Maybe create a new topic?

I’d suggest just stating you are releasing your new game and not ‘DOWNLOAD NOW THE BEST GAME ON APP STORE!!!’ Since we are all working on games here you don’t want to offend anyone :slight_smile:

That being said, I downloaded your game and I’ll play it tonight when I have iPad time.

It looks fun!

Edit: Reminds me very much of Duck Hunt and I loved playing it. I played your game and found it enjoyable.

OK, I am putting copies of all submitted tutorials here: http://cocos2d-x.org/wiki/User_Contributed_Tutorials

@slackmoehrle

Hi, I updated my tutorial (realistic looking animated clouds) to include files for 3.1 - version, my tutorial did not work with that as shader support was changed. Could you update that to user contributed tutorials?

@KJS Done.

Question. When you compile the shader code. Do you just compile it from the command line and give it a ‘.vs’ extension?

@slackmoehrle

Thanks! The compilation of shader code is done by cocos2d-x at runtime, I don’t use command line tools for that.

Thank you very much, it’s really helpful.

Could you put our tutorials on as well

http://www.sonarlearning.co.uk/topicpage.php?topic=game

Sure, done.

1 Like