Cocos Creator v1.4.0 beta releases(02.07 updated rc.2)

Thanks for the feedback, yes it did have this issue but we have had it for a long time. (It should also in v1.3) It did waste some memory but it will not grow indefinitely.
We will fix it in v1.4.

rc.1 updated on 01.24.17

Hi, how can I add spine model saved as binary (skel format) instead of json? Skel is a lot smaller than json, but creator refuses to add it to scene.

binary format currently is not supported

I cannot download the latest v1.4.0 rc.2 version. The download speed is toooooooo slow, and after 15-30 MB it disconnects. Can you mirror the downloads on a different server, please?

Thanks,
Zsolt

Hello @nantas,

I’ve discover a callFunc bug. In v1.3.3, callFunc function callback first arguments returns the node that the action ran on, this behaviour is the same across JSB env and WEB env but in v1.4.0-rc.2, first argument is not the expected node in JSB env but behave as expected in WEB env.

Refer to my test project attached below:
test.zip (466.9 KB)

3 Likes

Maybe you could mirror this on a US American server? Appget.cn hangs halfway through the download and stops sending data. Can’t HTTP resume either. Took me 3-4 attempts for it to succeed in downloading the whole thing.