Cocos Creator v1.3.3 released!

Any tutorial, how to use cocos creator in cocos2dX-3.14 c++ version?

1 Like

Any hope for a future linux version?

v3.14 is not yet released. There will be docs about this.

not at this time.

Well, that’s disappointing :disappointed:

We have said this for a number of releases. There was also a thread on it recently. We just don’t have the resources to put out a version for a 3rd OS. It isn’t just compiling the app. There needs to be QA, support, etc.

Thanks for fixing this issue, we can now compile easily in the builder panel.

Do you notice the problem on character “g” in some images?

Sorry to ask again this question, but I have not found any answer to the question , where Cocos Creator is scheduled to support C++ version of library ?

@dandolo there is a whole long topic dedicated to this. Please search for it. Hint: In the Cocos2d-x Dev Discussion category.

Well @slackmoehrle , i have read several threads on the topic , but so far I only know that there are no official support for c++ in Cocos Creator. Somebody is working to bring this support, however what i was asking for – is the official position on c++ support and official plans to implement it, and the tentative data for release if any scheduled. Or may be cocos2d development team is planning to drop c++ in future in favor of script languages ?

Now 3.14 is launched but no c++ support of cocos creator:disappointed:

You can use c++ manually right now, but when Creator 1.4 releases, it will be part of it.

@slackmoehrle Thanks for awesome works.
I just tested using the example project and I couldn’t compile for android.

Compiling js files to bytecode. 
Compiling js (C:\CocosProjects\Test\build\jsb-default\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android\assets\main.js) to bytecode... 
The input line is too long. 
Error running command, return code: 1.
Check the log file at C:\Users\ZeroHackeR/.cocos\cocos.log 
Error running command, return code: 14.

Any document,any tutorial, from where i can start?

we don’t have docs for this yet and I am not sure when we will. I’ll post a link to how I tested, let me confirm with @ricardo the correct location.

Ok play along with this repo for instructions. I tested this so I can probably answer specific questions if you have any: https://github.com/ricardoquesada/creator_to_cocos2d

I have this problem on my mac
"CocosCreator” can’t be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed.

Change your settings in System Preferences --> Security and Privacy