Cocos Creator 1.2 released!

its downloading,

Thank you

SDKBOX integration should come. I know the SDKBOX team is working on it.

thank you. waiting for SDKbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ozergul me too.

@slackmoehrle I heard it is in BETA right now. Any idea when it will come out to the public?

Thanks.

@slackmoehrle
Hi
When will we have modular C++ engine to decrease package size on mobile?
Will Cocos creator suppport 3D :slight_smile:
thanks

4 Likes

I have read changelog of version 1.2 and cant find any informations about reimplementation of Tilemap renderer. Was it postponed for next release? If yes, when it will be ready?

hello there

from what i see these were the changes

but it looks like we’re gonna have to wait a little longer

there are currently some issues, I’ve already created a topic in this forum about them.

cheers

Hi @slackmoehrle,I find out this page http://cocos2d-x.org/download still link to the older version of cocos creator. You may want to update it :smile:

This version messed out my panels dimensions when i run on web browser, i tried to reset the properties but without success.

@misun Thanks, it has been changed. Weird. I know it was changed before…

With this new version of cocos creator, can we use it as component and than implement it through c++ codes? Just like It was with cocos studio? Is this version support 3d of all features which we had with cocos studio? I am developing my current project using cocos 2dx-10 & coco studio. It has few scenes in 3d and 2d too. Will I be able to use this creator for that kind of project? please inform me its very important.

1 Like

In cocos creator there are some messages in Chinese. Is it just me having this problem?

No to every question you asked.

Anyone experiencing bugs with adding nodes into layouts that are in container resize mode?

Still no c++ scripting ? (( When ? :unamused:

What kind of bugs are you experiencing?

It has been reimplemented in v1.2, maybe our guy forgot to mention in the changelog, I will check that

Problem! when i editing animation with scripting and saving script so Cocos Creator not response, i can’t do anything after that

To be exact, in Cocos Creator 1.2, is it possible to add an animated sprite which was created with another texture (than the map layers), to tile layer in such a way, that it will be automatically sorted on Z axis, according to its position on Y axis? I am asking because I have tried to do it with no success. Do I need an additional script to be able to do the sorting?

1 Like

Unfortunately, we haven’t got time to refactor the native Tilemap implementation yet. In the web version, it’s supported, you can add a sprite with different texture.

Theoretically, the sprite can be positioned dynamically, but it’s not automatically based on the y position. However there is still no public API, we will add this feature and some more demo in the future version