[Game] Checkout Digit Adventures Demo :)

Digit Adventures is a mix of logic and arcade game inspired by few great old game titles like ROBBO , BUILDERDASH, PACMAN, SUPAPLEX, HEArtlight and BOMBERMAN.

Discover mazes, defeat enemies and solve logical puzzles.
Main goal of the game is to collect all stars and get to the starship somewhere on the level. Seems like a piece of cake? Well… we will see.

This project started in 2013 but due the lack of free time was suspendend for almost year.

Currently Demo is available in Google Play and blackberry world.

congrats on the release!

thanks it would not be possible without cocos2dx :slight_smile:
I’m happy because I’m the only person in a project so I’m designer, level designer, programmer… just everything. And I was still able to do it after all :slight_smile: I’m not a designer , but i think that it looks quiet good after all.
Most of the graphics is mine and i shared it on opengameart if someone would like to use them.

overall it looks nice. Can you share how you do the level design? Are you using a level editor or json or Vectors or?? :slight_smile:

I’m using tiled from http://www.mapeditor.org
just few layers, parsed in application and changed into objects.
I am designing new levels jut now and it’s easy task.
I have also a converter programm( written by me) that can parse gnurobbo levels into working map, but I decided to move further and to create my own levels.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Tiled is quite nice.

Nice :). Blackberry :o? What made you decide to create it for this platform?

I just get a blackberry alphadevice in their program, then i started to using it as a phone. Then my company decided to switch to blackberry… so this is basicaly my phone :slight_smile:
And since it was (not anymore) supporting cocos2dx it was a natural choice to test a game on ths platform since i have no other device.

I would say it backwards. It is Cocos2d-x that no longer support BlackBerry 10 since version 3.0 , this is because branch 3 of cocos2d-x supports C++11 and BlackBerry SDK doesn’t.

If anyone needs to build cocos2d-x for BlackBerry 10 can still use version 2.2.5, but be aware that new features will be only supported on branch 3. Cocos2d-x developers don’t want to touch 2.x code anymore after experiencing 3.x purged architecture.