some quick update:
The past days I worked on fixing bugs for v3.14, so I didn’t make any progress on it.
But I started working on it again.
We are going to support flatbuffers, and the Lua version will use the flatbuffers as well. So both Lua/C++ languages will be supported with this.
The previous work that I did (generating C++ files) helped me understand the requirements (and most of not all of the needed changes will be part of v3.14).
Now I’m working on the schema (the fbs files for Flatbuffers) and the parser of the generated files and some changes in the python script. It needs to output json files instead of c++ files.