C++ and Lua support for creator alpha0 released

Thanks, could you please also upload the Classes folder too? Thanks.

I tried the project, and can run level1_game.ccreator and level1_ui.ccreator. And i know why removed scenes are still been parsed, the plugin should remove creator and json folder every time.

Edit: send the PR to fix the bug that deleted scenes are parsed.

I guess the code is a bit more difficult to share, since I am implementing my own file readers and that brings more compllications :pensive:

Omg! I am c++ user so I have Imported coco studio project in creator and its not importing Armature from coco studio. Does any know how to do that? Is that Armature is just not working with me or its with everyone? I saw Trello for cocos creator, meanwhile researching on new advance Armature system, Its better we can at least implement the older ones from coco studio.

@gplayers could you please create another topic in creator category?

@zhangxm sorry for that here is the topic about it. Support for Old Armature data in cocos creator

I would really like to use an editor for scenes, but this seems to have issues? How long until you think it will be stable?

If more developers help to test it, then it will be much quicker to be stable.

Fair enough. Will soon… :slight_smile:

I’ve tested it with the project that i’ve imported from cocos studio.
This is the error that i get:

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘width’ of null
at FireParser.to_json_setup_design_resolution (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:947:46)
at FireParser.to_json_setup (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:940:14)
at state._json_data.forEach.obj (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:1063:22)
at Array.forEach (native)
at FireParser.run (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:1055:26)
at C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:1084:16
at parse_fire (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:1081:15)
at BuildWorker._convertFireToJson (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\BuildWorker.js:40:32)
at BuildWorker. (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\BuildWorker.js:29:41)

Properties
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘width’ of null

@Darren_86 it seems there is not design resolution information in the Scene. Could you please share your creator project?

@Darren_86 i fixed it in https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/14.

@zhangxm wow u can fix it just like that :+1:

now i got different error:

TypeError: Cannot read property uuid of null
at Button.parse_properties (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:720:108)
at Function.create_node (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:133:15)
at Node.parse_child (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:423:30)
at Node. (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:391:18)
at Node.parse_properties (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:390:35)
at Function.create_node (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:133:15)
at Node.parse_child (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:423:30)
at Node. (C:\Users\user\Documents\NewProject\packages\creator-luacpp-support\core\ConvertFireToJson.js:391:18)

Properties
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘uuid’ of null

it’s underscore underscore uuid underscore underscore

@Darren_86 This time i need your help to provide the creator project. Thanks.

@Darren_86 your button widget doesn’t include normal sprite?

@zhangxm there r some buttons that i don’t use sprite, but just the size.

@Darren_86 I think i fixed the issue in https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/15. Could you please have a try? Thanks.

@all now, the plugin can parse .fire files in subfolder of assets: https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/16

@Darren_86 i will release alpha2 after i help you to load the scene loaded from cocos studio.

@zhangxm Button’s transition scale doesnt work!

The result is Sprite instead of Scaling.

@Althurzard could you please share the creator project and paste some effects to describe what’s wrong. Thanks.
@Darren_86 what 's the progress of your project?