Whats a scene and what's not?

I just need to know if the following are different scenes.

[] Individual game levels (such as: Level 1, Level 2)

[] This one is a little more unique and specific. but here goes. Below this is an image of my level selection scene (without level icons yet). The filing cabinet-like level selection style contain 10 levels in each section. lets call them sections A, B, C and D.

When you select the tab for section D, I want the flap for D to open (I have made an asset for this, it is ready to use, I also put an invisible button over the section, and they will soon have icons). Do I make a new scene in which D is open, and all the levels for section D within it?

Thank you.

Actually it’s not a big deal to create level in a new scene or in existing.
If you create in new scene you can use existing transition animations for scenes switching.
If not you can use your own animation or maybe without animation.

So, I suggest you start making a game play, not waste much time for unimportant stuff.

1 Like

Focus. You told us you have 5 months! I’d b making the concepts work then stitching together. Then making it look pretty. Then QA. Then fix bugs. Then Qa. Then fix bugs. Then submit. Then fix bugs for 1.1. Then fix more bugs. Then you look up from your keyboard realizing you haven’t talked to anyone in a week and you showered even before that lol.

2 Likes