[Vote]Cocos2d-x future: C++ or JavaScript

@anon98020523 lmao, you are getting hilarious bro… :joy:

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Do you mean he was not hilarious before? :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I’ve already posted about this. Like yinjimmy asking - what you did, like I should develop all engine or smth. He just don’t realize what is this, so that why it’s looks like simple for him, that why he asking such fun questions, well so I’m answering with such a fun answer.

Really want to hear some @walzer again here, for constructive feedback. This vote make you think right way or no?

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

We don’t know how to fix this, it was automatically closed because you report too many community flags.

I have adjusted the settings for community flagging. There isn’t a way to turn it off, but I can raise the thresholds so that more users must flag a post before the topic closes automatically. I can turn off the topic from closing it that is what we should do.

Maybe make that is needed more “reports” to flag a post could be good. Just a suggestion.

That is basically what I did. More unique flags by unique users are required.

We don’t have possibility to suspend all our projects and start writing our own engine. So, we letting DEVELOPERS of the Cocos 2d-x engine know our dreams and, actualy, our vision. By the way, majority of us shares the vision.

1 Like

Great topic! I think cocos2d-x development direction has been a problem

1 Like

Having been around since Cocos-2dx 2.x or so, I actually like the new direction of Cocos (big fan of JS), but I agree, someone could lead this if they wanted to. It’s largely removing things and refining things.