[VOTE] Cocos2d-x: C++ or JavaScript editor needed?

You are talking FUD. You are spreading opinions, not fact. You do this a lot and it isn’t acceptable. You have no idea what is being worked on. The broken links are due to a docs re-org because there are new docs being worked on, etc. You are just here to plug your SBX engine. You plug it every chance you get.

2 Likes

That bug wasn’t fixed for 3 months its not a fact? And this is only 1 bug I’ve created, but there are a lot other with same state.

I’m just watching activity of cocos2d-x repos and other. Also watching activity of docs and so on, tutorial from 2015 year for C++? Common… this is so obvious, otherwise we would have seen that already been fixed and improvements done for C++ engine. New tutorial added for C++, new game examples.
New how to work with the engine for different platforms when using C++ and so on… but it’s not happening.

Only one is changed and worked on - logo of new version of cocos creator on the main page.

It’s all open-source, so I don’t understand why you pointing about that?
Is that bad, that I’m talking here about nice editor for cocos2d-x C++ which I’m using every day?

You will be closing any topics which is “goes against” cocos creator and js?

And all who votes for C++ is FUD too? I’m done.

This topic has become just a pointless rant and adds no value. Opinion not fact.

Because every topic you pollute it with FUD and not Fact. I tell you facts and you dispute me. So what is the point?

3 Likes