VIP Tech Support

Hi, there is a page on Cocos.com about VIP Tech Support Service.
The problem is that I sent an email to cocos support and I didn’t get a response, so I thought here is the place where I can ask my questions.

1. How should I submit VIP Tech Support request?
  2. What are the prices for this service?

I have also inquired on your behalf and haven’t received a response. I wonder if I have the contact info wrong.

Let me contact again.

Hah, seems I missed your email!!
Now I received it!

Did you use support@cocos.com?

No, there were two emails on VIP page I sent an email to bd@cocos.com

Thanks. I am talking with my superiors about this topic. Stay tuned please.

Thank you a lot!

1 Like

Is there an update on this? We too are wondering because we are trying to resolve issues related npm packages not working within cocos. They’re added to the package.json file and are referenced correctly in VSCode, but they show up in temp/programming/packer-driver/targets/preview/assembly-record.json as resolved: {type: error, text: Error: Module \"<module name>\" not found for <path to file attempting to import the module>}

We have been experimenting with using Cocos and Cocos Creator, and thus far have been very excited and encouraged by its capability and potential; but if we can’t find a way to load these modules, it may eliminate our ability to move forward with Cocos, which we consider would be a huge loss.

Dear Cocos Team and Cocos Community!

we are also very interested in the VIP Service. Contacted Cocos Team with ‘Contact Us’ and there is no answer. Feedback would be nice. Thank you.

Hi, can you provide us with your email so we can check it out?

Hi, we don’t need tech support for now, but BTW this is my email:
s.mahdi.hossaini@gmail.com