Undefined symbols for architecture armv7 using SDKBOX Firebase Analytics

I was trying to import firebase for analytics and I got these errors while running in XCode 10.1…
Can anyone help me solve these issue?

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
  "_UISceneWillDeactivateNotification", referenced from:
      -[GDTCORApplication init] in GoogleDataTransport(GDTCORPlatform.o)
  "_UISceneWillEnterForegroundNotification", referenced from:
  "___isPlatformVersionAtLeast", referenced from:
      ___28-[GDTCORStorage storeEvent:]_block_invoke.22 in GoogleDataTransport(GDTCORStorage.o)
      -[GDTCORStorage appWillForeground:] in GoogleDataTransport(GDTCORStorage.o)
      ___35-[GDTCORStorage appWillBackground:]_block_invoke in GoogleDataTransport(GDTCORStorage.o)
      -[GDTCORStorage appWillTerminate:] in GoogleDataTransport(GDTCORStorage.o)
      _FIRInstanceIDCurrentLocale in FirebaseInstanceID(FIRInstanceIDUtilities.o)
      sdkbox::AdMobWrapperEnabled::cache(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&) in PluginAdMob(AdMobWrapper-7ed480ff1d30e7bdc4166aa3fca9cc2546307bf80e74b2a40c2d534585c986e4.o)
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GULHeartbeatDateStorage", referenced from:
      objc-class-ref in FirebaseCore(FIRHeartbeatInfo.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

We can ask @yinjimmy to read this thread.

sorry, i do not have xcode10 to check this compile error.

plz try to use xcode 11.

Thanks,

To use xcode 11 I have to update my macOS, are you sure the firebase plugins only works with xcode 11 only?

Xcode 11 is available in the Mac App Store and includes SDKs for iOS 13, macOS Catalina 10.15, watchOS 6, and tvOS 13. Xcode 11 supports development for devices running iOS 13.1. Xcode 11 supports on-device debugging for iOS 8 and later, tvOS 9 and later, and watchOS 2 and later. Xcode 11 requires a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or later.

you will need macOS Mojave 10.14.4.