The Chinese forum

Hi @slackmoehrle
Since the English forum of cocos creator have less community i entered the Chinese forum and i asked a question about a problem for no reason my post didn’t approved also i cant see New topic button and reply button
Why is that happening ?

Do you speak Chinese?

As @cgcg, I intend to participate in the Chinese forum (I am studying Chinese and currently I am using Google translator in order to ease my life).

Are we allowed to participate in it?

Thanks.

No but i posted in Chinese language i used a translator

Also English is not my mother language.
they should allow us participate in it like they allow us participate in English forums

I can tell you that it’s pretty hard to understand the true meaning of chinese from a translator. I’ve been studying for 5 years or so and I still have to read closely and pay attention.

Perhaps what you posted didn’t make sense?

But yes of course you can participate.

I wrote simple words and i added a line of a code even if they didn’t understand they should know that i have problem in the line of code also google translator translate the Chinese forum very well i can understand all the topics without having any difficult …
Disabling the “New topics” button chocked me, if i break any rule they should tell me i feel so bad
…And that what i wrote it should be understandable >
这行代码不适用于ios

Well, to be honest, we do the same thing here on the English forums. You can’t post until you meet the community guidelines.

What you wrote makes sense, but there is no context. I think you need to explain more. If you run into difficulties let me know what you posted and I will ask the engineering team.