The Balloon (Android only) released

Hey, I have finally released my first ever mobile game.

I’m open to all kinds of feedback.

What do you guys think?!

1 Like

also it has been up for hours now and its not showing any reviews or downloads?

UPDATE: it shows reviews now i guess i gotta wait for downloads too

Congrats on releasing. Will there be an iOS version?

1 Like

Yes for sure, hopefully next month. i’m planning to rent mac on cloud. idk, i’ll see.

Congratulations. I’ve tested the game. It frequently asks me to download latest version of Google Play Service. I think it should stop asking if I dismissed login.

How to rent a mac on cloud? I also don’t have mac to release iOS for my game.

1 Like

i will be fixing that sign in problem in couple of hours. there are many websites you might wanna google the ones near you in my case those are in europe.

also thanks both of you guys @slackmoehrle my attention is messed up today because im really excited about the game thats why didnt reply to your congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Just keep coding… :slight_smile:

1 Like

have you played my game? do you have any idea why when game is opening it stops every other audio source playing on the device. like if listening to music and open my game it stops the music.

That happens to me with every game I play that has music.

1 Like

well my game doesnt have music just SFX, but i know lots of other games that have SFX and dont do that. can you ask the engineers?

I’m trying several games so far and the same thing happens.

Sure I can ask for thoughts.

1 Like

https://answers.unity.com/questions/1233049/android-app-stops-background-music.html

What’s the point of the link you posted? To show it could be done?

1 Like

that it was a problem with unity’s version and later they fixed it. so im saying this might be the case for cocos as well.