SonarCocosHelper GooglePlayServices crashes!

Hi!

I have the cocos helper and followed this tut: http://sonarsystems.co.uk/cocoshelper.php?platform=android&plugin=helper-googleplayservices to install googlePlayServices

Did exactly what he said but every time I try to run it, it crashes! Here is my log:

@SonarSystems please help, this is the last step before I am gonna release the app :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Just add android-support-v4,jar to your project and don’t forget to import that to the project.
I suppose that is the problem.the 3 log is telling you about that :sweat_smile:

This is my main project’s jar files:

Thanks but where can I find it and how to add it correctly?

That’s part of the android SDK
For example the file can be found here in my computer
D:\Android**\sdk\extras\android\support\v4**
you should copy that jar file to your own cocos2d-x project

In eclipse I think if you right click your project AndroidTools->addSupportLibrary it will add the jar file.
But I prefer to create a folder called “libraries” for external libraries like this , because the libs folder well in the compile process sometimes you get your jar file lost.

1 Like

I believe @SonarSystems
might be of better help here. :smile:

@OscarLeif is part of the Helper team and he knows his stuff :smiley:

1 Like

But @nichlaspro132 never say if he was able to fix that, I’m pretty sure that the problem is about that jar file.
can you please say if you fix that @nichlaspro132 ? :grin:

Oh SORRY for the late response! Yea I got it all to work by adding this support library. Thanks

@nichlaspro132 Thanks for you responde I cannot edit this post name but this is Solved
:smiley: