SIGFPE (unknown crash reason) - (GLThread)

Ok. I implemented the SQlitecpp Library by adding their source directly and it actually seems to solve the crash problem :confetti_ball:

Now I just have to link it correctly without the errors from where I was talkin in my last post. So maybe you have any last idea what cost this problem?

Thank you

Sorry I can’t help you any more than I have. The zip with the code you posted earlier worked with the fixes I mentioned in the previous post, so whatever is happening now is related to your setup in some way.

The CMake build folder has log files, so dig into them and I’m sure you’ll figure this out. Check CMakeOutput.log, which is should be located in [build-dir]\CMakeFiles\CMakeOutput.log. Also take a look at CMakeCache.txt to see what settings CMake has picked up from the scripts.

I can’t reproduce the issue, so it’s best you do a web search for that error to see if anyone else has encountered it, and perhaps they have a solution.

Ok. I created a new sample project with the external.zip and your CMake. It worked! So yes indeed there seems a problem in my other project. So thanks again for your great support!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.