Share what you are working on

This game has been and on and off thing. But I finally gonna finish it and hopefully release in March-April!
I’ll make a discussion when ready for beta testing!

You mean used texture packer protection? So you know, that it’s only encrypts first 6 bytes(as I remember) of the file? And so can be easily decrypted for person who familiar with cracking and that idea of protection provided is just makes such people smile…

Here is the thing. I see believe security through obfuscation is the most powerful type of security you can have. I honestly could care less that the less than 0.5% of people who do know how to crack the texture packer content protection do it. Any security can be broken, but it’s about blocking out the 99.5% of people who won’t be able to go that far. It took 4 lines of code… So it’s not like I’m losing anything by doing it lol

And also, whatever of how you generate password it will be generated finally, as variable, so can be debugged and found…

Well you don’t actually know what I am doing That’s the beauty of it. By the time you found out how I was actually generating the password. Once again, I will weed out the 99.5 percent of people who don’t know how to do it. It took one method to do :wink:

I can easily use for example Charles and modify request and\or response and set any amount of money or game items I need…

Never said I sent money over the wire. In fact, you probably wouldn’t be able to read or change the money data. You should learn these topic if you want to know more the PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256 key derivation algorithm. Once again, I will weed out the 99.5 percent of people who don’t know how to do it. It took one class to do :wink:

Also, wanted to ask one question. You have used PageView here?

Yup and I fixed that issue but I change some overall behavior of that class to better suit my need vs the general.

So the password protected zip is packaged with the application. This zip holds all the game data, config,etc
it’s pre-packaged with the apk. It’s not large, it’s like 1mb of .plist files really.

The initial password is for the local sqlite data base which holds all the data.

1 Like

@mozartalouis Can you please share your fixed class? Or make a pull request to fix this issue, so I can check it. Thank you in advance.

Hi guys,

here is my latest Cocos Creator game, a “four in a row” clone for Android. There are 3 different CPU difficulty levels, local multiplayer mode and 9 challenges for the most advenced players:

As you can see, there are ladybugs as well. :slight_smile:

This game was released a few years before on Windows Phone, so I try improve it a bit. It will be absolutely free.

Best regards,
Zsolt

1 Like

Could you give me an example please?

Looks super-cool! Do you have any video from the gameplay? I would love to see animations.

I can’t post a link in this post. Please search with key words “iCa - Ban Ca Bau Cua VNG” on Youtube or Google Play. Have a good day ^^

Wow, look a likes funny

Hi ,
I’m working on Telegram messenger games. We have a bot named AreaXBot this bot now has 20 games (games are minimalist and casual. the language of bot is Persian for now)

I don’t understand why Apple didn’t block Telegram and Facebook apps for that games…

It’s like obvious from the fist found rule:

2.5.2 Apps should be self-contained in their bundles, and may not read or write data outside the designated container area, nor may they download, install, or execute code, including other apps. Educational apps designed to teach, develop, or allow students to test executable code may, in limited circumstances, download code provided that such code is not used for other purposes. Such apps must make the source code provided by the Application completely viewable and editable by the user.

However, there are rule:

4.7 HTML5 Games, Bots, etc.
Apps may contain or run code that is not embedded in the binary (e.g. HTML5-based games, bots, etc.), as long as code distribution isn’t the main purpose of the app, the code is not offered in a store or store-like interface, and provided that the software (1) is free or purchased using in-app purchase; (2) only uses capabilities available in a standard WebKit view; your app must use WebKit and JavaScript Core to run third party software and should not attempt to extend or expose native platform APIs to third party software; (3) is offered by developers that have joined the Apple Developer Program and signed the Apple Developer Program License Agreement; and (4) adheres to the terms of these App Review Guidelines (e.g. does not include objectionable content). You must provide an index of software and metadata available in your app upon request.

Anyway this can be easily changed later, Apple could just say - okay, I’m tired no more games inside Telegram or other apps.

By the way, currently how can you monetize that app inside Telegram? Can you show ADS and get revenue?

nice great graphics

Title : Bricks Line
Tool & Language : Cocos creator / Typescript

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rekode.bricks

3 Likes

Very cool. If you release an iOS build let me know.

Looks awesome!

Hello, still developing and adding new levels. Its simple and funny platform game! :smile:

Title : Muti
Language : Cocos 2d-x v 3.x

Muti