We are excited to announce the second release of Cocos Code IDE version 1.0.0-rc1!
The first version of Cocos Code IDE was released 3 weeks ago, we loved all the feedbacks from all of you, and based on your feedbacks, we released a new version of Cocos Code IDE with numerous new stuff as well as bug fixes!
- Cocos Code IDE for Mac JDK 64bit
- Cocos Code IDE for Windows JDK 64bit Zip
- Cocos Code IDE for Windows JDK 64bit Setup
- Cocos Code IDE for Windows JDK 32bit Zip
- Cocos Code IDE for Windows JDK 32bit Setup
**For more information, check out [How to debug the framework cpp code](http://cocos2d-x.org/wiki/How_to_Debug_The_Framework_Cpp_Code)**
Sprite Frame code hinting
Cocos Code IDE is now even smarter at doing more work for you! Sprite Frame names are now picked up by the IDE code hinting engine
Eclipse Marketplace Integration
Cocos Code IDE is based on Eclipse and so now it supports all plugins from Eclipse Marketplace. You can now exploit the extendability of Eclipse editor and customize your Cocos Code IDE to your work flow.
Existing Projects Importing
More reason to switch to Cocos Code IDE now! You can now import your WIP projects into Cocos Code IDE and enjoy a better faster workflow experience.
- The “self” keyword is now better supported!
- Return type hinting: All possible return types are now displayed in the Auto-Completion pop up
- CamelCase support: you can now type the first letter of each word to quickly filter through all possible functions and values.
Lots of bug fixes, for the full change list, please click here
We loves your feedbacks, please tell us by posting them on the Code IDE Forum,we will get back to you speedily. Thank you!