SDKBOX Play plugin - Offline device

Does anyone know what the expected behaviour of the plugin is in the following scenarios?

1. Device is already offline when the user opens the game and has ALREADY logged in previously.
  2. Device is already offline when the user opens the game and has NEVER logged in previously.
  3. Game launches, logs in and loads saved games, device loses connectivity, then you try to save a new game.

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean SDKBoxPlay plugin ?

Yes, the SDKBoxPlay plugin

I have tested some scenarios on Android:

1.Device is already offline when the user opens the game and has ALREADY logged in previously.
3. Game launches, logs in and loads saved games, device loses connectivity, then you try to save a new game.

Everything works as usual, which is great. I guess there will be a background sync at some point when the connection is back.

Need to check how iOS and the GameCentre handle this.

1. Device is already offline when the user opens the game and has NEVER logged in previously.

Obviously does not connect. Needs to double check what the error is in this case. Need to check what happens on iOS too.

I’ve got another scenario that didn’t include in the main post:

1. Play Games not running or disabled: same result as #2.

So the question here for scenarios 2 and 4, what should happen? The option I have in mind would be to show a message to the user, saying that the connection with Play Games is not possible at the moment, and game progress will not be save. And just play the game from the beginning, storing the progress in memory, until the game is closed.

How is this usually handled? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

in my guess, your game should have two storge level.

first, you should store player game data in device local storge.
second, when player login and the network connection is ok, you can save player’s data to cloud.

I was trying to work around that, but it seems that my primary storage will have to be local, and then use the cloud storage only when available.

Thanks