SDKBOX Play listener implementation best practices

What’s the best solution here, let’s say for example if you have 4 or 5 scenes where you need to handle data?
Would you just implement all the methods of the listener on each one of the scenes and handle the proper code in the corresponding callbacks for each one? Even if the way you handle the callbacks in 2 or more scenes are exactly the same?

Thanks in advance.

MyLis : sdkbox::IAPListener // no scene
{
}

plz handle the listener out of scene/layer, it is logic, scene/layer is presentation.
then you can switch scene/layer anytime.

How would you refresh the Scene UI when your listener gets data in a callback, let’s say when the SDKBoxPlay plugin receives data on onLoadedGameData or onSavedGameData? That’s more the question I meant. Thanks.

The model store data when get callback, then scene go to get the data forwardly when enter a scene or receive a event from model.

I don’t really understand your comment, but after doing a little bit of reading I think a good solution could be the class that implements the SDKBoxPlay listener dispatching custom events after loading/saving data, and the scenes implementing listeners for those custom events.

Does it sound like a good solution?

yes, you got me.

Alright, thanks for the help!