I’m upgrading sdkbox sdk from v.18.104.22.168 to v22.214.171.124 manually for Android studio project.
I found there are so many things changed and not documented.
- v.126.96.36.199: only one facebook_lib folder with build.gradle file inside.
- v188.8.131.52: 5 facebook_* folders without build.gradle files inside, so I can’t integrate it with Android Studio.
- What I did : use gradle compile.
- Android IAB
- v.184.108.40.206 : PluginGooglePlay.jar , gps folder
- v220.127.116.11: billing-1.0.jar (gps included?)
- What I did : Delete PluginGooglePlay.jar , gps folder, and add billing-1.0.jar
I would like to confirm if this is the right way to integrate SDKBox lib?
So far I can compile but not yet fully tested.
And I think it’s better to document them to make developers feel more confident with you.
I also recommend that to use gradle package dependency to manage libs in android studio env. for easy tracking every lib’s version. It’s really confusing developers by adding *.jar and sometimes we have to solve duplicated lib by deleting jar you provided (like android-support things).