SDK Box - Android Studio - Program type already present Error

so I’ll try the two plugins in one project.

You’re going to try them both together right?

I am also using SDK google analytics. Just in case

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 14.08 secs
PREDEX CACHE HITS:   0
PREDEX CACHE MISSES: 1
Stopped 0 worker daemon(s).
Received result Success[value=null] from daemon DaemonInfo{pid=44585, address=[7ec2bc11-f1a0-46f6-ae2d-c1e19e7c22cb port:60850, addresses:[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, /127.0.0.1]], state=Idle, lastBusy=1524800419384, context=DefaultDaemonContext[uid=d5143b5d-908a-44a1-8252-fe8cb89ef79f,javaHome=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_74.jdk/Contents/Home,daemonRegistryDir=/Users/admin/.gradle/daemon,pid=44585,idleTimeout=10800000,daemonOpts=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m,-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError,-Xmx1024m,-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8,-Duser.country=US,-Duser.language=en,-Duser.variant]} (build should be done).
Move apk to /Users/admin/test/cpp316/bin/debug/android
Build succeed.
~/test/cpp316 [master] $ sdkbox info
  _______ ______  _     _ ______   _____  _     _
  |______ |     \ |____/  |_____] |     |  \___/
  ______| |_____/ |    \_ |_____] |_____| _/   \_
 Copyright (c) 2016-2018 SDKBOX Inc. v1.0.1.34
 installed packages:
     v2.3.17.9 googleanalytics
     v2.3.17.9 sdkboxplay
     v2.3.17.9 facebook
     v2.3.17.9 googleplayservices

with some changed (cpp316/proj.android-studio/gradle.properties):

PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION=25
PROP_MIN_SDK_VERSION=15

en, just remove the android-support-v4.jar file that you find.

You’ll need explain more please. I assume non of the earlier pictures about jar files I shared are relevant then seems your not mentioning them. So that leaves me with no clue about what and where , with this jar file.

Can you help with these jars files. So your saying these plugins do conflict then, because that a jar file needs removing. Please help friend :frowning:

I’m so sorry for oversimplified answer.

I tried a cpp316 project with some plugins but without your issue.

v2.3.17.9 googleanalytics
     v2.3.17.9 sdkboxplay
     v2.3.17.9 facebook
     v2.3.17.9 googleplayservices

Could u share your test project in Github, then I can fix it for you.
Thanks,

Hi, I also experienced some conflicts with the android-support-v4.jar after importing Admob and PluginSdkboxAds.

Reproducing what I had done to solve it:

1. Change your PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION / PROP_MIN_SDK_VERSION / PROP_TARGET_SDK_VERSION variables to be compatible with sdkbox libraries.
    These variables can be found in your file named “OrbitalRushApp/proj.android-studio/gradle.properies”

For example to enable AdMob I changed mine configuration to:

PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION=24
 PROP_MIN_SDK_VERSION=21
 PROP_TARGET_SDK_VERSION=24
 PROP_APP_PLATFORM=14
 PROP_APP_ABI=armeabi
  1. Enable multiDex. This can be done in your file: OrbitalRushApp/proj.android-studio/app/build.gradle

in your comment I can’t see this flag anywhere, for example you can add this flag after the versionName:

android{
 defaultConfig{
  versionName "1.8"
  multiDexEnabled true
  ...}
...}

Also, for what I can see in your file, you have:

compileSdkVersion 23 

and a new helloWorld project have:

compileSdkVersion PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION.toInteger()

So be maybe you will have to change the compileSdkVersion with the same number you put in PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION in part 1)

Hope this help :slight_smile:

I restarted the project ages ago. i cant share until I get back to that stage again. Ill be hesitant do so because i had to restart project three times now and that also included a google play services entire new everything.

Before I get back to this stage ill message you

I have uploaded one sample (cocos2d-x 3.16) with facebook and sdkboxplay.

1. https://github.com/yinjimmy/sdkbox_android_studio/blob/master/proj.android-studio/gradle.properties#L19
  2. https://github.com/yinjimmy/sdkbox_android_studio/blob/master/proj.android-studio/app/build.gradle#L7
  3. https://github.com/yinjimmy/sdkbox_android_studio/blob/master/cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/libcocos2dx/build.gradle#L5
  4. https://github.com/yinjimmy/sdkbox_android_studio/blob/master/cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/java/libs/facebook_lib/build.gradle#L9

I am going to give this a shot now. Ill let ya know

Was it resolved? I believe I have the same problem.