We discussed tonight if we did start making videos, how would we go about it and what topics would we do. The conclusion is that we are going to make a few videos and see how it goes. The best part is you get to pick!
- Installing and setting up Cocos2d-x on OS X (for iOS / OSX development, command-line and XCode)
- Installing and setting up Cocos2d-x on for Android development on OS X and Windows. (Command-line development on OS X and Visual Studio on Windows)
- Installing and setting up Cocos2d-x on Windows (for Windows development, command-line and using Visual Studio)
- A video on getting started in basic game development with Cocos2d-x
- A video on Sprites and a bunch of stuff about them (creating, manipulating, spritesheets, etc, etc)
One video every 2 weeks and we can re-evaluate this process after the first few videos are made.
Please pick one of the above only. IF YOU HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOD idea, list it below. But otherwise, this is a trial and pick from the list above.