PhysicsX sprite child not following parent

hi guys, i’m working with physicsX on IOS and i have a prefab with a parent node that has a Rigidboyd and colliders. this node has some childs with some sprites. In the editor everything is working fine, but once i make a build for IOS, the rigidbody (the parent) is falling fine but the sprites doesn’t move.

If i set the sprites position manually in the update all works fine again. i have read similar issues a few years ago. Any clue about what’s happening? If i change to another physic engine all works fine.

Thks guys, any help will be appreciate.

update()
    {

this.childrenPosition(this.node);
    }

childrenPosition(child)
    {
        child.setWorldPosition(this.node.getWorldPosition());

for(var i = 0; i < child.children.length; i++) {		// iterate through children by index
            //reposicionar el nodo mirar sus hijos y rellamar esta funcion para cada uno de ellos
            var child = child.children[i];
            this.childrenPosition(child);
        }
    }

Just in caso others have the same issue, i have solved it with that code in the parent node that has the rigidbody and the collider

I can’t quite imagine your scenario, can you provide a simple demo to reproduce this?

Hi!,
Please take a look this discussion:

To reproduce it just create a new scene, set the project config to physicsX. Create a sphere with rigidbody and collider and as a child (another node) create a normal sprite. In the editor the gravity will go fine and the call will go down with the child and the sprite. If you make a build for ios, you will see the ball falling down and the sprite just quiet in the same place that was spawned. that’s because the parent transform is affected by gravity but the child is not following the parent.

Thks.

Thanks, I have reproduce this issue, and will fix it asap

same this issue on cocos creator 3.6.0x