Pass Me - new hypercasual game

Pass Me - new hypercasual game

Thanks, there are 35 characters to unlock

and 30 balls to unlock

Maybe you like other outfits…
@Priority10

Yes, I saw it. But I meant the shape of the character, not lack of styles.
I can think of several replacement options, very different options, but comparing them with yours, I cannot say why this one does not work for me.

By the way, you must have a Vader style for the character. It would be funny.

Thanks, I’ll see if I can update the character to make it more appealing

Here

This is compressed version so It’s hard for me to find the bug, I have updated the game with uncompressed files, can you please reload the game and send me screen shot again? This time do Ctrl+f5 for hard refresh to get fresh copy of files from server

and what version of chrome you are using?

Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Ooops wrong one

I updated chrome to Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) and works fine. I think broken in Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I thought was on latest but I guess not. Think you should be fine

Yes, mac.
Safari 12.0.1

I also had the same problem initially on Chrome - but it turns out it just takes a while for it to load to the point where the progress bar starts animating. I think the initial loading time is long enough that many users will close the tab thinking it is frozen. At first I wasnt sure anything was supposed to load at all and closed the tab - but then I tried again. Maybe some extra text saying something like “Game needs a minute to start loading, please be patient…”

That will be nice to add ‘Please wait, game is loading’, Thanks

Was it complicated to implement how the ball should bounce on a surface? Could you tell me roughly how many lines of code it took to completely classify the gravity and rebound laws?

5 lines of code.

BTW, counting lines of code is never worth anything: https://www.folklore.org/StoryView.py?project=Macintosh&story=Negative_2000_Lines_Of_Code.txt

Congrats on the release!!

Congrats, it’s amazing

Thanks @MozaikaSintez

Thanks @P_Thanh

I see, what a nice story, thanks, you’ve changed a big perspective that I had

I just increased the physics world gravity so that ball looks more bouncy,
cc.director.getPhysicsManager().gravity = cc.v2({x:0, y:-1000});

Very nice game !

Did you use any Ui editor ? Which physics engine did you use ? Was it created on Cocos Creator ?

Congrats !