[PAID] [Remote, Full Time] Hiring Cocos2dx Devs (long term)

Hi guys! We are looking for multiple C++ Cocos-2dx Devs for working on new and existing titles within our fully remote team. These are long term (years), full time opportunities with one of the most successful all remote indie dev studios in social gaming.

You can find all information here: https://megarama.net/job/game-developer/

About us:

Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).

While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.

Responsibilities:
– Mobile, cross-platform game development with c++
– Implementation of UI elements, special effects and animations in games, in collaboration with animators and designers.
– Creation of various tools and supporting libraries.
– Implementing new and maintaining existing game mechanics
– Creating required engineering documentation

Qualifications:
– Deep knowledge of C++ programming language.
– 3+ years of experience in C ++ programming.
– OOP principles, algorithms, data structures, STL and design patterns

You can reply on this topic or reach out to me for more info any time!
Milos Scepanovic
Human Resources Manager
Megarama Games

Hi
Over 10 years of software development experience. I have worked on Android and ios games,
for native persian stores. I have strong knowledge about C, C++, cocos2d-x, spine, typescript
and objective oriented analyze and design. During my career I have worked on many complex
projects.

1 Like

Hey @nujen - could you go to https://megarama.net/job/game-developer/ and submit the form?
Thanks!