We need some help to fix an issue. Payment can be made via paypal or amazon gift card.
- Device running Android 7.1.1 / 7.0.0
- Issue has been checked on Moto G5S / G5.
- Issue has been checked on Cocos 2dx 3.17 and Cocos2dx 3.10
- Create new cocos 2dx c++ project with manifest settings for Landscape view only
- Build/sign APK
- On first launch of the APK, logcat sometimes shows a warning “Screen frozen for … msecs” aka “Frozen frame”
- Get adb dump gfx outout and check max render time for frames, currently we are seeing frame time for 1 frame exceeding 700 ms ( See: https://developer.android.com/topic/performance/vitals/frozen )
- Ideally frame render time should be < 16ms and never come close ( See: https://developer.android.com/topic/performance/vitals/render )
- Src Code changes
- After verification, we will sign and upload the APK and wait for Google Play Pre-Launch Report which should not report any frozen frame with the devices running Android 7.0.0 and 7.1.1 (currently Mate 9, Pixel, LG G6)