PageView disable pages

I had a long day of hell trying to dynamically add pages, using a prefab, so I decided to just add all of the pages manually, and deactivate pages that have no information. That works, but of course you can scroll to these pages.

Is there any way to stop from being able to scroll/drag to these pages? I’m about to try callback events to prevent this, but was hoping there was an internal way to do it. Otherwise, I may try dynamically adding pages again. The pages, added dynamically from a prefab, kept doing what I could only assume was randomness; it would mess with the width/height, and the x/y of each dynamically added page. It was VERY weird and VERY random.

Anyways, I hope my post makes sense.

I had taken another stab at dynamically adding to the pageview. Everything is working this time, nothing exploded (turned out to be the UI Widget causing the issue), however I cannot get the pageview to change pages. I added two nodes into the pageview (using addChild on the “content” node) but it stays stuck as a single page.

Any suggestions?

I just tried PageView.addPage instead of adding to the children of the content node, and it’s the same result. The first page is added but you cannot scroll the page to the second node.

I got this to work by changing the Layout Resize Mode to CONTAINER.

The pageview has its pages added based on a list. When I edit that list and refresh the pageview the layout gets broken again.

I’m really failing to figure out how to use this dynamically.

I had to tell the pageview content widget to update alignment.