NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

Hi there! :slight_smile:

Hi. Let me ask questions ;-; please.

Welcome new developers

I don’t see a reason why you can’t post a new topic. It’s in the upper right of the screen.

Hi,

I am new here, I have experience programming in C# and I decided to learn cocos2d-x, so I hope learn a lot of this great community :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone

Hello guys,
a few months ago, some friends and I came up with the Idea to create a game. We’ve chosen Cocos2d-x, as this engine fits our needs the most. All of us know some fundamentals of Java but I’m the only one who knows C++, so I’m the one who writes code.
I’m here because I’ve got a question concerning variables in scenes (I’ll create a topic if I can’t find an answer). Also,I’m sure, that I’ll stumble across some problems I can’t solve on my own in the future :smile:

@Racecarver Java will help if you need to deeply integrate on Android. Otherwise c++ it is.

Please use cpp-tests to help as it contains working demonstrations about most of the engines functionality. Also, our docs can be helpful.

Welcome.

Thank you.

I hope this forum can help me.

Hi,

I’ve been working cocos2d-x for hobby project, but I’m new in forum :slight_smile:

Welcome to our new developers! Please enjoy our community.

Remember to use cpp-tests, documentation and search these forums for answers!

A post was split to a new topic: Building a Facebook Instant Game?

No answers or responses. Maybe I’m posting this in the wrong thread :frowning:

This is a Welcome topic.

Welcome!

I’ll move it to a new topic for you.

Hi, I am a new user in this forum, just know it’s need some requirement before the first post.
Some suggestion, maybe new users are allowed to post his first post. After the first post, he will be told to do further steps before next replying or posting another post. Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome @sumsumsum

We don’t have the resources to reply to every new user telling them the next steps. That’s the purpose of this topic which everyone seems to get thru within minutes.

Hi. really? I just have to say Hi?

Hi! Coming back to develop with cocos

Welcome to our new developers!