Hello to everyone :slight_smile:

Howdy to our new friends.

Hi everyone!
Post to ask questions on the forum.

Welcome to our forums!

Hello everyone!

Hey, I want to be able to create a thread :slight_smile:

Hi Thank you for ur help!!

I can’t install Cocos2d-x on my pc. I have extracted “Python”. But, when I type “setup.py” or “setup” on cmd, it says that something’s missing or python can’t be recognized. What can I do now to install Cocos2d-x?

1. make sure you are using Python 2.7

2. what you are missing seems unrelated to Cocos2d-x, I think. I dont recognize it.

1 Like

Thanks for the instructions!!!

1 Like

Hi I just joined this forum seems pretty cool lol

Hi! Do you know a proper way how to use several nested ScrollViews?

Hello to all of our new developers!

1 Like

What have you tried this far? The general concept is to create your ScrollView objects and use one as a parent and the rest as children or parents to other children, it really depends on how many you you have and their relationship to each other.

Main idea to make something similar to Netflix web menu with movies, when you have one big vertical scroll view and many nested horizontal scroll views. I tried to play with scroll views in cocos creator and I noticed that I can’t scroll vertically when I pressing down on nested horizontal scroll view. Probably I need to modify code of ScrollView or make some workaround for this. I planing to use C++ with scenes generated in Cocos Creator. Can you suggest something where I need to look or what can I try to do to get such specific behavior of ScrollView?
I tried find similar topic here but they are without answer what can solve my problem.

Hey guys, Im just a little confused, I have read 3 topics, I have replied here, but I still dont see an option to post a new topic… :frowning: