NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

Welcome @HappyTree98. Read the very first post in this topic. I’m sure we can help.

I have a question, and I don’t know where to post it. With one of the games I downloaded (TryMergeTen), I have requested payout, including the thing for the IPhone 12 item. But, it is not letting the process complete. I have gotten nothing except the Payment Failed thing. Others, that I have seen reviews from are complaining and saying the game is a scam. Prove them wrong and send what they’ve earned, please. I am at my wit’s end, here. Please, help out with this calamity… If this is the wrong place for this, tell me where it should be.

@Zalooka42 we don’t write any games. Game developers use our tools to write their own game. Contact the author or publisher of the game for help.

Please enable me ask questions

Please read the very first post in this topic.

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble getting v4 working

This is the welcome topic. This question sound be a separate topic. I’ll move it. Please review the first post in this topic.

Hi im posting this so i can post a question

Hello, I recently found cocos2d and am excited to use it for game development and porting of an oldschool 2d game to python.

We don’t support python these days. Python was the original language before Apple launched the iPhone. Then it became objective-c.

Now we support c++ and lua using Cocos2d-x and Typescript using Cocos Creator.

Hi :grinning:

Howdy @vuliad welcome to our forums.

1 Like

Hi Cocos team

Welcome @nguyencb

Hello!

I’m new with Cocos Creator, just getting started with version 3.0.
I have expertise with Unity for some time now, but I’m in need of an engine that works well with browsers.

Right now, I’m trying to learn CC3.0 and Socket .io, having some problems with this combination, this is why I’m here but also hope to be able to contribute to the community in the long run.

Hope we get along well

Welcome @Biodam

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’ve worked with Cocos2d-x a long time ago and I recently saw the video of new Cocos Creator 3.0. I’m quite curious to experiment and see the capabilities of the new engine.

But I’m having some trouble with the editor and that why I’m here :slight_smile:

See ya!

2 Likes

Welcome @tobiasbu

1 Like

hi, I’m a cocos creator developer

Welcome @yschen0005