Munchie Match (New Unique Match 3 Puzzle Game) [iOS/Android/Windows/MacOS/Apple Watch/Apple Tv]

This game was proudly created with Cocos2dx in Canada!

The game is released on iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Apple Watch in almost every country!

We also have a separate ios app called Munchie Match Online which is using the Skillz integration to play online for real money turning the game into a mobile esports! https://www.skillz.com/

The Apple Tv version will be released on May 22, 2019

The game also includes an Apple watch mini-game and fun stickers for iMessage!

The game suports multiple languages including: English, Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, and Spanish

Excluding cocos2dx, the game was made from scratch. All the programming, visual assets, and music is all original work under Bouchard Industries Corp. Here are the credits:

Developer: Eric Bouchard
Visual Artist: Zack Dawson
Composer: Chris Roach, (feat. Alex Schultz)
Engine: Cocos2dx

The game was in part-time development for about 1.5 years. Thank you Cocos2dx and the community for this amazing free engine!

Here is a bit of information about the game:

Munchie Match is a mix of old school and modern matching puzzle games with new and unique features you have never seen before.

Finally, a more interactive match 3 game that will leave you at the edge of your seat, challenge your on the spot problem-solving skills as you get through a multitude of unique levels, with a variety of objectives and obstacles.

If you have been looking for something more intense than your average match 3 game, look no further, this is the game for you!

This game is action packed with numerous intricate puzzles involving fun, colored food. Quickly maneuver and match the descending hamburgers, hot dogs and tacos to get points or to create new, more powerful food that will help you achieve your goal.

*Previews at the bottom of this post

ios and apple watch: ‎Munchie Match - Stacking Games on the App Store

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BouchardIndustries.MunchieMatch

Steam version (Adless and unlimited lives) Munchie Match on Steam

Mac OS version on Itunes: ‎Munchie Match - Stacking Games on the App Store

Skillz mobile esport version (Play for money!) ‎Munchie Match Online - eSports on the App Store

3 Likes

(I know I am just scratching the surface) The ease effect on swiping is very nice too see. it gives a smoothness affect. Best of wishes from this point!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Great to hear you are enjoying the controls :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I recently launched the online skillz version here (ios only): https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/munchie-match-online-earn-cash/id1448319757

I am in a contest that I need the most players and retention until May 15th, so if you want to help out download the game and share it with your friends! Play it every day till May 15th if you want :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like