Hi, im using prebuilt for cocos2dx v3.16 and was trying to compiled with creator to c++ plugin. however, Macros.h not found in AnimationClip.h, how to solved it ? thanks.
Sorry you export from Creator to c++ and then you cannot compile because those files are missing?
well, i find it weird too. i just included
build, then Macros.h not found in AnimationClip.h which is actually Macros.h is not missing.
i drag folder creator to my xcode, macros.h dissapear, but
#include "dragonbones/cocos2dx/CCTextureData.h" is not found.
i uploaded to my repo here , thanks @slackmoehrle
this error happened after adding creator reader to search path lib
I think you should include the path of
And you can refer to https://github.com/minggo/cocos2d-x/tree/creator-cpp-support-test-v315 about how to use it.
Facing same issue. I still not found the solution for this even after following https://github.com/minggo/cocos2d-x/tree/creator-cpp-support-test-v315 @zhangxm @adesuluh can you guys please help.
Heyy thanks for your reply
I found one work-around for my solution, but still i think there can be some better way than this to fix this.
- I have created cocos creator project. (and created one simple game.)
- Added “creator-luacpp-support” in ‘package/’ directory
- Generated cocos2d-x project using that.
- Created separate cocos project from command line.
- Added generated (at step 3) classes and resources into new project (at step 4)
- later added ‘reader/’ in search path for proj.ios_mac
at that time i was getting this issue:
later i have added all the cpp files under the ‘reader’ directory into proj.ios_mac > Build phases > Compile Sources
Please let me know if there is any better option is possible for this, Thanks for your time