Looking for a cocos2d-js freelancer for on going projects working on slots games

Hi,

We are looking for cocos2d-js freelancers that are looking for on going projects.

We currently have a bunch of games that have already been created in cocos2d-js.

We are looking for a freelancer to clone these games (all source code for the games is in git repos) and then make a new game using new graphics (we will provide), new sound effects (we will provide).

The new game will have its own git repo and be its own game in its own right, it is just based largely on the code of another game.

The games have bonus games in them, the game cloned will be the one that already has most of the bonus features / games in it and then normally just one more bonus game will need adding within the new game to give us a new game base.

Kind regards,
Rob.

@slotsmaster I am interessted can you please add me on skype for further discussion. my skype id is shauket.sheikh

Hi @shauket thanks for the interest, I have added you to Skype, I look forward to talking to you there.

sent you message on skype,please check

Anyone else who knows cocos2d js that is interested in this ?

Private message sent.

hello, I am interested in it can you email me details on genieeesays@gmail.com

This position is still open, we are still looking for a developer to work on our projects on an ongoing basis.

can you email or skype me?
jesus.bosch at starloopstudios.com
jbosch.aiguade

hi @slotsmaster can you mail or skype to lxdat86(at)live.com.

Hello @slotsmaster

I can assist you for your requirement, can you share the details so that I can review it.

Thanks
email : angela(dot)cis50(at)gmail(dot)com

Anyone interested in on going projects? Still looking for someone!

Hi Rob, I’d love to discuss this further with you. You can reach me at hira.mobeen@tintash.com or alternatively on Skype at hira.mobeen3

Hello @slotsmaster
I can assist you for your requirement, can you share the details so that I can review it.
Thanks Skype : jongwings.studios
email : jongwingsstudios@gmail.com

The project seems to be very interesting and I would like to meet up over skype to get some clarifications.
Feel free to reach me through skype, my ID is Lluis.vilaplana.starloop or by email: lluis.vilaplana@starloopstudios.com

Best

Lluís vilaplana
http://starloopstudios.com/

I am interessted can you please add me on skype for further discussion. skype id : prophetic.developers