Libbullet missing from my solution

Hello

I am new to cocos2d and I have been trying to make it work for a while now with no success. I followed the tutorial on how to install cocos2d for windows. After I set cocos up and tried to build my first solution (visual studio express), I get the following errors:

warning LNK4099: PDB ‘chipmunk.pdb’ was not found with ‘libchipmunk-2015.lib(chipmunk.obj)’ or at ‘G:\Licenta\dev\com.licenta.ldr\proj.win32\Debug.win32\chipmunk.pdb’; linking object as if no debug info
warning LNK4099: PDB ‘vc140.pdb’ was not found with ‘libtiff-2015.lib(tif_dirinfo.obj)’ or at ‘G:\Licenta\dev\com.licenta.ldr\proj.win32\Debug.win32\vc140.pdb’; linking object as if no debug info
warning LNK4099: PDB ‘libbullet.pdb’ was not found with ‘libbullet-2015.lib(btDispatcher.obj)’ or at ‘G:\Licenta\dev\com.licenta.ldr\proj.win32\Debug.win32\libbullet.pdb’; linking object as if no debug info

Along with a lot of similar ones. Also, the libbullet library is missing from my solution. When I try to run the helloworld, I also receive the following error “msvcr110.dll was not found”.

I have reinstalled everything twice and I can’t figure out why it isn’t working.

I have python-2.7.14 for 32bit. I have tried with 64bit as well, but I read somewhere it’s recommended to use 32bit.
I have android ndk r16b, though I used r10e with no success either.
I have apache-ant-1.10.2.
I use cocos2d-x latest version (3.16).
I use visual studio express last version (also recommended somewhere else).

If I can’t manage to get it working, will I get the same errors in android studio? What other environment can I use that may work?