How to push project android to git after building android in cc 2.4.3?

After I build the game on the android platform, I get the jsb-default folder . Inside jsb-default folder, it has android project in it. How do many people work on that android project with git ? If we continue to build the game, will it affect the android project?

Every time that you hit the ‘build’ button on the creator this project will be replaced with the default project and will wipe your work. What you should do is, after you finish changing things on the android folder, you carry this changes into build-templates and version that.

If you don’t know what build-templates are, click here
https://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/en/publish/custom-project-build-template.html

1 Like

so I have to create a directory structure like this build-templates \ jsb-default \ frameworks \ runtime-src \ proj.android-studio ? Size folder proj.android-studio after build is 3gb. it’s too heavy to push to git

Don’t version the entire folder, only the files you want to change on the default project. Remember, what it will do is overwrite the default files with the files that you have in build-templates.

Also, the 3GB comes from pre-compiled code, so search the folder, you don’t need every little thing inside there. Check in a blank project between build and compile the folders that are in there, and those who are not compared to yours