How to make a dynamic rigidbody not move

I have an object with a dynamic rigidbody, and all I want is that when something collides with it, it won’t move. If anything collides with it now, it moves but I want it to be stopped. I tried to increase the density and the linear damping but nothing worked.
I can’t make it a kinematic rigidbody because I still want it to detect collisions with other objects that are already kinematic (and I found out that 2 kinematic objects don’t collide).
How can I make a dynamic rigidbody not move with contact?

is there any reason for not using static type for the rigidbody?

yes. I have some objects in my scene that are kinematic, and they go through the collisor of a static rigidbody

i’m not sure if it’s possible to fake static body behavior using onBegin/EndContact and onPre/PostSolve. can you share a test project where you have these static and kinematic bodies that don’t collide, please?

For some reason, I put the density very high and now it doesn’t move when it collides. It was moving before, dunno exactly what I changed but now it works with density 10000000. I was able to use all colliders with dynamic RigidBody.