How and where to add a external script file that will execute before other scripts in cocos2dx

How and where to add a external script file that will execute before other scripts in cocos2dx

Hello,

I was working on cocos2djs, I was using a script that handles a manifest like file to apply ids/values to my application whenever i do cocos run -p android i.e in .cocos-project.json file inside custom_step_script. Which is the similar file in cocos2dx cpp so that I could use to run the script before everything.

I’m not quite understanding what you want to accomplish.

I would like to change my package name, app name, app ids etc… only at building my app. Placing all my values in a json like folder structure and use a script eg. Python script that will run and take all the values from json file and apply it in all the files in the project when I build my app using cocos run -p .
I need to trigger that script as a start script before everything. That one. like custom_step_script

Why not create your own script that does all this and calls cocos run in the sequence?