Have anyone integrated Photon SDK in Xcode/iOS?

Hello All,

I tried to integrate Photon SDK in Xcode with this tutorial:

(it’s in japanese please check the link with translation)

I followed all the steps mentioned but while building this error occurs:
fatal error: ‘Common-cpp/inc/Common.h’ file not found

Though I have put path/links in the build settings as suggested but it can’t find the files related to the Photon SDK while building.

Please help!!!

I did, it’s a nightmare. Documentation pretty much lacks project configuration. Best source of knowledge is a sample project and photon forums. Their support responds quickly.

Game is not completed yet (and now I’m working on something else), but the photon engine works pretty well. However, it lacks few key features or they’re implemented in very simple/strange way. Like friends list - basically you have to store it on your own server and photon API only allows you to check if someone with an id is online or not.

Can you please help me with linking/integrating the Photon iOS SDK into Xcode ? I just stuck there.
SDK related files are not getting linked. So, I’m getting this error: fatal error: ‘Common-cpp/inc/Common.h’ file not found.

I don’t have time for the detailed help, but here is how to start:

Put Common-cpp, LoadBalancing-cpp and Photon-cpp in the base directory (the same as Classes), add them to the xcode project (as reference) and add:

…/Photon-cpp/lib
…/Common-cpp/lib
…/LoadBalancing-cpp/lib

in the Library Search Paths.

For more info please take a look at sample projects and contact support on photon forums :slight_smile: