Has anyone been rejected by apple reviewers for these reasons?

Some reason

• Guideline 2.3.1 - Performance
    We discovered that your app contains hidden features. Specifically, this app contains a switch which causes it to behave differently during the review process for remote Javascript downloading and other feature presentation.
  • Guideline 2.5.2 - Performance - Software Requirements
    Your app, extension, or linked framework appears to contain code designed explicitly with the capability to change your app’s behavior or functionality after App Review approval, which is not in compliance with App Store Review Guideline 2.5.2 and section 3.3.2 of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.
    This code, combined with a remote resource, can facilitate significant changes to your app’s behavior compared to when it was initially reviewed for the App Store. While you may not be using this functionality currently, it has the potential to load private frameworks, private methods, and enable future feature changes. This includes any code which passes arbitrary parameters to dynamic methods such as dlopen(), dlsym(), respondsToSelector:, performSelector:, method_exchangeImplementations(), and running remote scripts in order to change app behavior and/or call SPI, based on the contents of the downloaded script. Even if the remote resource is not intentionally malicious, it could easily be hijacked via a Man In The Middle (MiTM) attack, which can pose a serious security vulnerability to users of your app.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem :frowning: ?

I think the problem is caused by engine using hot update even though I don’t use it

What is the version of the engine you are using?

Engine hot update doesn’t do anything by default, it’s only dependent on network libraries, and nothing would be sent out or remotely accessed if you don’t do it explicitly.

@pandamicro I’m using cc 3.6.2. i told apple that we don’t use hot update but my app still rejected. I think apple scans the code and finds out the disallowed words. I will try to remove hot update in engine and submit again. I found this post in china forum 苹果审核被拒2.5.2,求助,我都关闭了热更新页面 - Creator 2.x - Cocos中文社区

Okay, you can sync the modified code with the Apple review result to us, thanks.

mark!!!