Graphics artifacts-corrupted sprites on IOS (Cocos creator 2.0.7)

Graphics artifacts-corrupted sprites on IOS (Cocos creator 2.0.7)

Some textures are missing or replaced with garbage .
Build tested on iPhone 6
Xcode Log:

estroy WebGLTexture (126) by GC

V/AudioCache (311): pcm buffer was loaded successfully, total frames: 15477, total read frames: 15477, adjust frames: 0, remainingFrames: 0

V/AudioCache (311): pcm buffer was loaded successfully, total frames: 28536, total read frames: 28536, adjust frames: 0, remainingFrames: 0

jsb: ERROR: File /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/cocos2d-x/cocos/scripting/js-bindings/manual/jsb_opengl_manual.cpp: Line: 2163, Function: JSB_glTexImage2D

[ERROR] Failed to invoke JSB_glTexImage2D, location: /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/cocos2d-x/cocos/scripting/js-bindings/manual/jsb_opengl_manual.cpp:2176

jsb: ERROR: File /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/cocos2d-x/cocos/scripting/js-bindings/manual/jsb_opengl_manual.cpp: Line: 2163, Function: JSB_glTexImage2D

[ERROR] Failed to invoke JSB_glTexImage2D, location: /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/cocos2d-x/cocos/scripting/js-bindings/manual/jsb_opengl_manual.cpp:2176

Destroy WebGLTexture (27) by GC

Destroy WebGLTextu

here is a sample.

the bushes show like black thing and inside the gameplay the fourth items has the same bug

any idea how to fix it?

It’s kind of random today i tested and other textures from the game got corrupted

Anyone?please

We can ask @jare and @Big_Bear to read this thread. They are currently on holiday and can get back to you when they return to work.

it only happened on iPhone 6?is it works well on the simulation?
and can you provide a reproduction demo?

This message means that your texture is indeed invalid, I don’t know why it’s happening, you need to help us reproduce the issue like @Big_Bear suggested.

A straight forward guess is that your device memory is running low, and GPU can’t allocate any memory for new textures. iPhone 6 only have 1GB memory for everything, try to check it while running with Xcode.

The problem was this.
I had an autoatlas for all my sprites.
i had the separate in severals autoatlas by folder.
Now the artifacts are gone but sometimes the error message appears, but in game doesn’t look like it affects something