Hi! My first post here)
Trying to implement Googletests for my game in Cococs2d-x 3v using VS 2019 Community.
My steps in test project:
- Not Using Precompiled Headers.
- Included to AdditionalDependencies all *.obj files from game project, begining from AppDelegate.
- Included to Additional Library Directories path to “…\proj.win32\Debug.win32”, “…\cocos2d\cocos”
- Included to test.cpp all files’ headers, like “#include “…/Classes/AppDelegate.h””
- Inside test.cpp created Test Fixtures with “AppDelegate app;”
Getting “…\Classes\AppDelegate.h(28,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘cocos2d.h’: No such file or directory”
Can anybody mentor me in tests for Cocos in VS?