[GAME] Pixel BMX Race

Same here. It is unpredictable. Especially for Games that targeting the European market. That could cause heavy GDPR issues. Implementing those service took me about 3 to 7 days (for Android and IOS). That’s okay.

1 Like

3-7 days not bad at all to implement Analytics. Thanks for the feedback!

The hard part wasn’t to get it technically working, right? This can be done in 1 or 2 days. The time consuming part was to structure your events, that it’s useful at the end of the day.

Yes, I agree the data need to be useful. I can see tons of time tweaking things around.

To be honest, I do not know the exact duration of each step anymore. At this time, I also tried to learn and implement all these JNI stuff for ad networks, Google Play and Google Analytics (which I’m not using). But researching, learning and implementing should not take more than 3-7 days. As an Example: after I got some experience in all that stuff, I’ve implemented Unity Ads within hours. Developing with SDKBox is still faster… but that’s not the point for me.

What I tried to say was that if you invest time in your own implementation, you might not get in trouble with GDPR.

1 Like

Congratulations,
Great job I’m going to try it!

@tranthor Thank you! With your information I found the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any release timeline for iOS?

@mars3142 I planned to configure the App Store over Thanksgiving weekend and publish the following week. Thank you for getting back and especially your interest! :slight_smile:

Will get back here when it’s done.

1 Like