[Game] Futu Hoki

Another iteration of Air Hockey/ Pong/ Arkanoid with fast gameplay and 3D

Available on Google Play

We spent some time, at first we wanted just to update graphics, but in the end we change everything from our previous game - Glow Hockey 3D. This one is much better, performance, features, game modes, visuals and sound. My favorite thing here is a split screen mode, looks awesome on tablets. As always cocos2d-x 2.0 used, hope to get build for iOS one day too :wink:

Hope you’ll like it and give feedback, any questions are welcome as always.

1 Like

Looks fun. I’d love to play an iOS version.

Is that game a real time 3D game? Or just looks like 3D game?

2D only, and it should be on iOS as well

I cant download it. It seems is not available in my country (Spain) :disappointed:

In India, it’s not available?

EDIT: Okay… I searched and found https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.iddqd.gh3d

LOL… Why is that?

EDIT 2:

1. Game didn’t make a shortcut icon on home screen.
  2. Game crashes whenever I press volume button on Android 6.

Is the game made in Cocos2d-x?
Your idea is really really good but I feel that it could have been more fun in implementation. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s called Glow Hockey 3D, Futu Hoki didnt perform well and I’ve updated old Glow Hockey 3D game to this skin (originally GH3D had a ripped off graphics from Crash Bash mini game, later some stupid art of mine and finally this cool art).

It is in cocos2d-x, should be on version 2.x.somthing, it was really long ago, last time I’ve touched it to deploy to iOS and before it to WP8. Should be lot of crashes and non tested cases on latest OS versions indeed =)

It was fun to make it, fake 3D look, split screen and other stuff. it wasnt made for monetization

Are you from Estonia, maybe you have more cocos2d-x games to show?

I always like the idea of how come people make 3D looking 2D games :stuck_out_tongue: I would like to learn that some day :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s simply amazing!!!
Congrats.