I am super excited to announce Sonar Ink, a consultancy program from Sonar Systems. Sonar Ink is an expansion of what I love, programming and education both married into one. I love creating the videos that are synonymous with Sonar to help everyone in topics from game design to web development. However over the years many fans have asked for one on one help to bring their creations to life. It was never a service we offered that people could use. But here it is, Sonar Ink to help individuals and businesses grow.
Below is a list of what this service is and isn’t:
- Timed consultancy - this simply means if 2 hours are booked then the 2 hours are allocated for that time. I aim to help you achieve all the tasks in the allotted time but if not then extra time will need to be booked.
- Typically I am not accepting part share of a project unless funded and at that point I don’t see the inability to pay for the consulting. However an arrangement can be made to have me consult on a regular basis, like a retainer of sorts.
- Cancellation does not result in a refund, there is however a rearrangement option for 25%. Why is there no refund if cancelled? Because the time is allocated in advance. That time slot is allocated for you, the client, therefore my time has been used. This is not for everyone, but this service is for those that want to take their projects to the next level.
- Payment is to be made upfront, if for whatever reason money is not available. I am happy to wait and you can use my consultancy services when you are ready financially.
- I highly recommend that any accompanying documents/assets be ready, as time spent sorting this out is time taken from the allotted time.
£100 per hour
£750 per day
Custom price for guaranteed specific task.
25% rearrangement fee.
- Largest supplier of education content for Cocos2d-x, SFML, SDL, OpenGL & Vulkan in the world
- Been in the industry for over a decade
- Worked with clients from Google, Chukong and many SMEs
- Game design
- Level design
- App/game publishing process
- Marketing mobile apps/games
- Multi/cross device design principles and implementation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- General video editing