[FREE] Santa's Christmas Bash [Android / iOS]

Our new Christmas game, just tap to jump.
Longer tap to longer jump, try to finish all levels. Its challenging.

Android: PLAY Store
iOS: App Store

Download now, Let me know feedback.

1 Like

Congrats a second time!!

I generally give 5 stars to indie games. But here is my honest feedback:

1) I believe 1 game but focussing on game play such that people play for more time is always better than creating 2 games. Beneficial for both installs as well as generating revenue.
2) Music and props are same in both games. Something delightful could be added so that people installing both games must find things different…
3) I saw only 1 prop(gift) added in the scene. I think, during christmas time, people would love get surprises, stars, jingle bells, etc. Instead of reaching flag, reindeers, peoples’s homes etc could be more fun.
4) I found no Pause button or back button if I start the same stage accidentally.
5) Magnets are also good. But when they’re about to disappear the entire santa starts blinking instead of just magnet. Also, the gifts which are getting attracted are left half way. I thought speed of attraction could be more.
6) There was a skull over there which I thought I could collect or something but instead I died. You can add some temporary danger cue in the 1st skull, so that I don’t touch it.

:slight_smile: