[FOR HIRE] Game Development studio with 5+ years offering external development services

Hey everyone,

I’m with Yellow Panda Games , we are a brazilien game development studio with over 5 years of history. We’ve developed web games for Netflix, mobile games for Giga Gloob, art assets for major games and much more. We offer Art, Development and QA services. We can also develop games from scratch.

Here are a few more infos on what we can help you with:

Development
Tools: Unity, Unreal, Cocos Creator, Construct, Phaser, PlayCanvas, AFrame, 8th Wall
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, VR, AR
Types of services: New feature development, SDK Implementation (GA, Adjust, Facebook SDK, Firebase, etc), prototyping, platform porting, engine porting and optimization.

Art
Tools: Blender, 3Ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Unity, Unreal, Photoshop, Krita, Illustrator, Spriter.
Types of services: Concept Art, Illustration, 3D Modeling (characters and environments), Sculpting, Retopology, Optimization, Rigging, Animation, Tech Art, UI/UX and Sprite Creation.

QA
Types of services: UI/game responsivity on different screens testing; IOS, Android, MacOS, Windows, VR, AR testing; Bug reporting and Playtesting.

Contact information:
Please reach out to contact@yellowpanda.games

Thank you,
Rafael

Hi, Rafael.

I am Cocos/Unity Developer of +7 yr.
May I join your team?

Hey Rui, pleasure to meet you!

Please send us your CV to contact@yellowpanda.games :smile:

Ok, Rafael.
I sent my resume to your email.
Please have a look on it and reply.

My gmail is locked suddenly, let me send again.